For our Team in Athens, we are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and talented individuals with strong team spirit who will use their expertise to drive a solid personal & team performance. We need passionate and committed individuals with a strong sense of Excellence in Customer Experience who want to make their mark.
It’s the perfect time to take the next step in your career!
You will hold a key airport liaison position and will be primarily responsible to provide exceptional customer service, with an emphasis on delivering personalised premium service to VIP travellers, ensuring an effortless and superior travel experience through the airport environment.
- Give passengers a warm welcome and a positive experience as you will often be the first or last person that passengers meet when they start or complete their journey
- You will be responsible for pre-flight preparations for all VIP passengers, including liaising with key airport and airline departments, as well as all aspects of customer service at Check-In, Departures and Lounge Areas
- Carry out Passenger Service duties for both arrival and departure flight handling, including check-in passengers ensuring security compliance and document checks are carried out accurately
- Perform administrative duties and handle activity arising from flight disruptions
- Monitor flight status to take necessary action
- You will be present at scheduled flight landings or arrivals and assist VIP travelers with luggage and directing them to transport facilities
- Escort the guest to the taxi, limousine or car rental
- Lost & Found enquires, Baggage Services
- Broad Airport Environment experience or similar sector (Travel/Hotel Industry) is a must
- Excellent customer focus mentality
- Great written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to successfully resolve customer issues
- Patience level should be high
- Flexible and inquisitive personality
We strive to continuously improve our services and consistently exceed customers’ expectations.
The right person will …
- Be at their best in a fast-paced and very challenging environment where anything can happen in a day’s work
- Make things happen and turn resourcefulness into second nature
- Take immense pride in expertly managing time and priorities
- Love working in a strong team culture were positive communication and great ideas are considered a must
If you think you have what it takes, we are looking forward to hearing from you.