As part of a highly motivated team of travel consultants your main role is to offer travel services to Marine Tours customers from our office in Thessaloniki and consistently exceed their expectations and deliver exceptional results. The position reports to the Operations Director.
- Attend to customer needs and always offer the best options possible to match their requests
- Communicate with the customer over the telephone or by e-mail to discuss their journey needs in detail and guide them through all the available choices for domestic and international destinations, transport, insurance and tariffs
- Provide airfare / ferry / Voucher and other travel documents while able to amend the existing reservations (reissue-refunds-EMD) according to customer requirements
- Have solid experience in managing group travel
- Tourism, Hospitality or Business studies
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of GDS (Galileo / AMADEUS / SABRE/Forth CRS) and other reservation systems (air tickets, sea transfers)
- Excellent user of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to successfully resolve customer issues
- Patience level should be high
- Flexible and inquisitive personality
- Exceptional commitment to learning
If you are interested, you can apply with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.