For our IT Team in Marine Tours, we are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and talented individual with strong team spirit who will use their expertise to drive a solid personal & team performance. We need passionate and committed individuals with a strong sense of excellence who want to make their mark.
It’s the perfect time to take the next step in your career!
As part of a highly motivated team your main role will be to contribute to the implementation and support of our ERP systems. Additionally you will be part of our business transformation to all departments across our group of companies.
- Identify the full lifecycle of ERP processes in conjunction with business processes and perform periodic gap analysis.
- Monitor, Identify and record ERP issues.
- Support Managers in business process improvements, implementing best practices and fully utilizing ERP systems capabilities.
- Assist Finance and operational departments to train, guide end users with their day-to-day workflow and execute corrective actions when necessary.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Communication and relationship management with suppliers and internal clients.
- Develop all appropriate Technical & How to Manuals.
- Be able to prioritize tasks.
- Foster excellent relationships with other colleagues and departments.
- Demonstrate personal accountability that delivers good value and drives results.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Finance or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 year proven experience in a similar position.
- Hands on knowledge of: ERP systems and Reporting
- Excellent command of English.
- Great analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail.
- Results-driven personality, with energy, commitment and a passion for personal development.
- Co-operation with a high degree of independence within agreed policies and targets.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent team spirit and a strong will to support your colleagues.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to successfully resolve issues.
- Patience level should be high.
- Exceptional commitment to learning.
- Travel sector experience will be considered a plus.
- BPM knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Panasoft ERP knowledge will be considered a major advantage.
We strive to continuously improve our services and consistently exceed customers’ expectations.
The right person will …
- Be at their best in a fast-paced and very challenging environment where anything can happen in a day’s work
- Make things happen and turn resourcefulness into second nature
- Take immense pride in expertly managing time and priorities
- Love working in a strong team culture were positive communication and great ideas are considered a must
If you think you have what it takes, you can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!