For our Operations Team in Marine Tours, we are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and talented individuals with strong team spirit who will use their expertise to drive a solid personal & team performance. We need passionate and committed individuals with a strong sense of Excellence in Customer Experience who want to make their mark.
It’s the perfect time to take the next step in your career!
As part of a highly motivated team of travel management consultants your main role is to offer the full suite of travel services to Marine Tours customers and consistently exceed their expectations and deliver exceptional results. The position reports to the Manager, Marine & Offshore department.
- You will attend emphatically to customer needs and always offer the best options possible to perfectly match their requests
- You will be very competent in communicating with the customer over the telephone or by e-mail to discuss their journey needs in detail and guide them through all the available choices for domestic and international routes, accommodation, transport, insurance and tariffs
- You will efficiently provide airfare / ferry / Voucher and other travel documents while able to amend the existing reservations (reissue-refunds-EMD) according to customer requirements
- Offer expert advice on routes depending on the preference and budget of customers, taking into account all special rates
- Be fully aware and apply the corporate travel policy of your customers, contract details, special requirements and arrangements
- You will expertly maintain and enhance traveler profiles of the customers to which you provide continuous service
- Maintain and nurture excellent relations with suppliers in order to secure optimum terms and smooth resolution of any issues
- Foster excellent relationships with other colleagues and departments in order to ensure cross departmental efficiencies
- Demonstrate personal accountability that delivers premium value and drives results
- You will be the point of reference for the customers and you are expected to handle proficiently Internal and External Customer Issues
- Tourism, Hospitality or Business studies at degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years travel industry experience required in a similar role
- Strong know-how of GDS (GALILEO/AMADEUS /SABRE/Forth CRS) and other reservation systems (air tickets, hotels, cars and sea transfers)
- Excellent user of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of travel & medical guidelines, country entry procedures, safety, local customs & related matters
- Outstanding team spirit and a strong will to support your colleagues deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to analyse customer needs and collect valuable knowledge on personal preferences on all travel related aspects
- Exceptional ability to interface and develop strong relationships with high profile customers
- Strong ongoing interest on all new trends and comprehensive knowledge of the travelling industry is a must
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to successfully resolve customer issues
- Patience level should be high
- Flexible and inquisitive personality
- Exceptional commitment to learning
We strive to continuously improve our services and consistently exceed customers’ expectations.
The right person will …
- Be at their best in a fast-paced and very challenging environment where anything can happen in a day’s work
- Make things happen and turn resourcefulness into second nature
- Take immense pride in expertly managing time and priorities
- Love working in a strong team culture were positive communication and great ideas are considered a must
If you think you have what it takes you can apply with your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.